Download Financial Accounting Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2023. Get completely free access to financial accounting notes. Financial Accounting study material includes financial accounting notes, financial accounting book, courses, case study, financial accounting syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers.
Table of Contents
Financial Accounting Syllabus
- Lesson 1: Accounting, Basic of Accounting, Definition, Concepts and Conventions, Functions, Advantages, Limitations, Branches, Double Entry Principle, Accounting As An Information System, Users of Accounting Information, Essential Features of Accounting Principles.
- Lesson 2: Accounting Standards, Utility of Accounting Standards, Procedure of Preparing, Propagation, Preface To Statements, Indian Accounting Standards, Disclosure of Accounting Policies.
- Lesson 3: Accounting Process, Subsidiary Books, Illustration of Purchase Book, Purchase Book, Sales Book, Purchase Return Book, Sales Return Book, Cash Book, Triple Column cash book, Petty Cash book, Trial Balance.
- Lesson 1: Distinction between Capital and Revenue Expenditure, Trading Account, Purchase Made on Debit Side, Practice of Goods Account: Opening Stock, Purchase Account, Sales Account, Returns Outwards A/c, Returns Inwards A/c, Valuation of Closing Stock, Profit and Loss Account.
- Lesson 2: Meaning of Final accounts of non for profit organisation, Receipt and Payment Account, Difference between the Receipts and Payments Account and Income and Expenditure Account, Steps to Prepare Income and Expenditure Account from Receipts and Payments Account.
- Lesson 3: Accounts from Incomplete Records: Meaning and Definition, Disadvantages, How to ascertain capital, Conversion into Double Entry.
- Depreciation Accounting: Meaning and Definition, Provision for Depreciation, Difference in the two Accounting Procedures, Methods of Depreciation, Advantages of Depreciation, Disadvantages of Depreciation, Annuity Method, Depreciation Fund Method, Insurance Policy Method, Machine Hour Rate Method, Depletion Method, Revaluation Method, Provisions Reserve and Reserve Funds, Types of Reserve.
- Lesson 1: Consignment: Meaning and Definition, Difference between a Sale and Consignment, Commission or Consignees Remuneration, Performa Invoice, Advance Against Consignment, Account Sales, Accounting Treatment.
- Lesson 2: Joint Ventures: Meaning and Definition, Nature, Advantages, Difference between Consignment and Joint Venture, Record of Transaction, Separate Books for Joint Venture, Construction of Building, Bridges, Roads etc.
- Hire Purchase System: Definition and Meaning, Interest, Entries In Books, Disclosure in Balance Sheet under Actual Cash Price Paid Method, Hire Purchase, Hire Purchase in the Books of Purchaser, Default and Repossession, Complete Repossession, Partial Repossession.
- Inland Branch Accounts: Meaning and Definition, Types of Branch, Stock and Debtors system.
- Dissolution of a Partnership: Meaning and Definition, Dissolution by Agreement, Compulsory Dissolution, Contingent Dissolution, Dissolution by Notice, Dissolution by Court, Dissolution Accounts.
Financial Accounting Notes
Financial Accounting Questions and Answers
Financial Accounting Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper patterns and types of financial accounting questions and answer asked in B COM, M COM, MBA, BBA financial accounting exams. You can download the syllabus in financial accounting pdf form.
In the above article, a student can download financial accounting notes for MBA 2nd year and financial accounting notes for MBA 3rd semester. Financial Accounting study material includes financial accounting notes, financial accounting books, financial accounting syllabus, financial accounting question paper, financial accounting case study, financial accounting questions and answers, financial accounting courses in financial accounting pdf form.