Download Macroeconomics Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2022. Get completely free access to the macroeconomics notes. Macroeconomics study material includes macroeconomics notes, macroeconomics book, courses, case study, macroeconomics syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers.
Table of Contents
- Lesson-1: Introduction to Macroeconomics: Scope of Macroeconomics, Importance, Types, Variables, Difference between Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, Interdependence of Macroeconomics and Microeconomics, Limitations of Macroeconomics, Evolution of Macroeconomics.
- Lesson-2: National Income: Concepts or Aggregates of National Income, Importance of National Income Analysis, Measurement of National Income, Difficulties in Measurement of National Income.
- Lesson-3: Consumption Function: Introduction to Consumption Function, Properties of consumption function, Psychological law of consumption, Importance of Consumption Function, Theories of Consumption Function, Measures to raise the Propensity to Consume, Criticism of Propensity to Consume.
- Lesson-4: Investment Function: Introduction to Investment Function, Classification of Investment Expenditure, Types of Investment, Determinants of Induced Investment, Source of Autonomous Investment, Measures to Stimulate Private Investment, Factors affecting Investment, Importance of Investment.
- Lesson-5: Multiplier and Principles of Acceleration: Dynamic Concept of Multiplier, Movements of the Multiplier, Leakages of Multiplier, Importance of Multiplier, Limitations of Multiplier, Concept of Accelerator.
- Lesson-6: Classical & Keynesian Theory of Income and Employment: Determination of Equilibrium level of Income and Employment under Classical Theory, Determination of Income and Employment when there is no saving and Investment, Determination of Income and Employment in an Economy with Saving and Investment, Determination of Income and Employment: Role of Money and Prices, Keynesian Theory of Income and Employment.
- Lesson-7: Inflation concept and Theories: Introduction to Inflation, Types, Causes, Effects, Theories, Measurement, Remedial Measures of Inflation.
- Lesson-8: Business Cycle: Introduction to Business Cycle, Features of Business Cycles, Phases of a Business Cycle, Causes of Business Cycles, Effects of Business Cycles, Theories of Business Cycle, Measures to Control Business Cycles.
Macroeconomics Questions and Answers
Macroeconomics Question Paper
It will help you to understand question paper patterns and types of macroeconomics questions and answer asked in B COM, M COM, MBA, BBA macroeconomics exams. You can download the syllabus in macroeconomics pdf form.
In the above article, a student can download macroeconomics notes for MBA 2nd year and macroeconomics notes for MBA 3rd semester. Macroeconomics study material includes macroeconomics notes, macroeconomics books, macroeconomics syllabus, macroeconomics question paper, macroeconomics case study, macroeconomics questions and answers, macroeconomics courses in macroeconomics pdf form.