Download Human Resource Management Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2022. Get completely free access to the human resource management notes. Human Resource Management study material includes human resource management notes, human resource management book, courses, case study, human resource management syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers.
Table of Contents
Human Resource Management Notes is available to download in human resource management pdf form from the below article.
Read Full Article in Detailed: What is Human Resource Management?
Human Resource Management Syllabus
A detailed human resource management syllabus as prescribed by various Universities and colleges in India are as under. You can download the syllabus in human resource management pdf form.
- UNIT 1: Human Resource Management: Definitions, Features, Role, Importance, Challenges, Management of Men is a challenging job.
- UNIT 2: Difference Between HRM and HRD: Defining HRM & HRD, Importance of HRD, HRM vs HRD, HRD: Meaning, Purpose and Importance, HRD Mechanisms, Processes and Outcomes, Human Resource Development Cycle, HRD Competence Framework, Responsibilities in HRD.
- UNIT 3: HRM in Tourism Industry in India: Tourism & Hospitality Industry and the HR Needs, HR requirements in the Travel & Hospitality Industry, HR requirements in the Travel & Hospitality Industry, International Travel House, ITC HOTELS.
- UNIT 4: Organizational Structure of Hr Department in Tourism Industry With the Help of Case Studies: Definition, Elements of Organization Structure, Characteristics of Organization Structure, Characteristics of Organization Structure, Significance of Organization Structure, Principles of Organization Structure, Determining the Kind of Organization Structure, Forms of Organization Structure, Organizational Structure of Human Resource Department.
- UNIT 5: Human Resource Planning: Definition, Nature, Need, Objectives, Importance, Human Resource Planning At Different Levels, Process, Types, Strategies, Advantages, Limitations, Making HRP Effective, Responsibility of HRP.
- UNIT 6: Recruitment and Selection: Recruitment, Strategic Approach to Recruitment, Strategic Recruitment Decisions, Types of Recruitment, Internal Recruitment, External Recruitment, Recruitment Evaluation and Metrics.
- UNIT 7: Training and Development: Training, Process of Training, Training Needs Assessment, Training Design, Training Delivery, Training Evaluation, Training for Global Assignments, Development: Development Process, Development Needs Analysis, Succession Planning, Choosing a Development Approach, Management Development.
- UNIT 8: Job Evaluation: Concept, Scope, Limitations and Methods, Procedure and Principles of Job Evaluation, Essentials for Job Evaluation, Advantages of Job Evaluation, Difference From Performance Appraisal, Limitations of Job Evaluation, Methods of Job Evaluation.
- UNIT 9: Job Analysis and Job Description: Job Analysis, Approaches to Job Analysis, Process of Job Analysis, Job Analysis Methods, Behavioral Aspects of Job Analysis, Legal Aspects of Job Analysis, Uses of Job Analysis, Job Description.
- UNIT 10: Human Resource Motivation Techniques and Importance Theories of Motivation: Introduction, Nature, Importance, Challenges of Motivation, Theories of Motivation, Techniques of Motivation, Motivation of Managers.
- UNIT 11: Employee Welfare and Compensation Management: Introduction, Definition Of Employee Welfare, Importance Of Employee Welfatre, Types Of Welfare Activities, Labour Welfare Officer, Administration Of Welfare Activities, Compensation, Objectives Of Compensation Planning, Equity And Pay Rates, Essential Of Compensation System, Components Of Pay Structure In India, Wages And Salary Administration, Wage Policy In India etc.
- UNIT 12: Employee Discipline and Grievance Handling: Grievances, Forms of Grievances, Causes of Grievances, Effects of Grievances, Need of Grievances Procedure, Importance of Grievances Procedure, Identification of Grievances etc.
- UNIT 13: Human Resource Accounting and Audit: Definition Of Human Resource Accounting (HRA), Need, Significance, Objectives For HRA, Advantages Of HRA, Information Management In HRA, Measurements In HRA, Human Resource Audit, Need Of Human Resource Audit, Scope Of Human Resource Audit, Conducting Human Resource Audit, Human Resource Audit Process.
- UNIT 14: Human Resource Policies: Needs Of Understanding Human Resource Policies, Human Resource Policy Issues, Strategic HRD (Shrd) Facilitators, The Service Sector, Importance And Role Of HRD In The Service Sector, HRD In Tourism Sector.
- UNIT 15: Human Resource Records and Information Systems: Concept Of HR Information System, Need of Computerised Personnel Records And Information Systems, Examples of HR Information Systems, Importance of HR Information Systems, Features of HR Information Systems, Designing And Implementing An Hris.
Human Resource Management Notes
Human Resource Management Questions and Answers
Some of the human resource management questions and answers are mentioned below. You can download the QnA in human resource management pdf form.
Human Resource Management Question Paper
If you have already studied the human resource management notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through the previous year’s human resource management question paper.
It will help you to understand question paper patterns and types of human resource management questions and answer asked in B COM, M COM, MBA, BBA human resource management exams. You can download the syllabus in human resource management pdf form.
In the above article, a student can download human resource management notes for MBA 2nd year and human resource management notes for MBA 3rd semester. Human Resource Management study material includes human resource management notes, human resource management books, human resource management syllabus, human resource management question paper, human resource management case study, human resource management questions and answers, human resource management courses in human resource management pdf form.