Download Cost Accounting Notes, PDF, Books, Syllabus for B COM, BBA 2022. Get completely free access to the cost accounting notes. Cost Accounting study material includes cost accounting notes, cost accounting book, courses, case study, cost accounting syllabus, question paper, MCQ, questions and answers.
Table of Contents
Cost Accounting Syllabus
- Lesson 1: Cost Accounting: Meaning of Costing and Cost Accounting, Objectives, Limitations, Relationship with Financial Accounting, Differences between Financial Accounting and Cost Accounting, Advantages of Cost Accounting, Objections to Cost Accounting, Costing Methods and Techniques, Installation of Cost Accounting System.
- Lesson 2: Cost Concepts and Classification, Costs vs. Expense and Loss, Cost Classifications, Elements of Cost, Items Excluded From Cost Accounts, Cost Sheet.
- Lesson 3: Accounting for Material Costs: Meaning of Materials, Material Control, Inventory Control, Techniques of Inventory Control.
- Lesson 4: Pricing of Materials: Methods of Pricing Material Issues, Discrepancies in Stock Items, Considerations in Selection of Material Pricing Method, Material Losses.
- Lesson 5: Labour Costs: Meaning of Labour, Control Over Labour Costs, Personnel Department, Engineering Department, Labour Remuneration.
- Lesson 6: Time keeping and Time Booking: Time Keeping, Time Booking, Idle Time, Overtime, Payroll Department, Cost Accounting Department.
Cost Accounting Notes
Cost Accounting Questions and Answers
Cost Accounting Question Paper
If you have already studied the cost accounting notes, then it’s time to move ahead and go through the previous year’s cost accounting question paper. It will help you to understand question paper patterns and types of cost accounting questions and answer asked in B COM, M COM, MBA, BBA cost accounting exams. You can download the syllabus in cost accounting pdf form.
In the above article, a student can download cost accounting notes for MBA 2nd year and cost accounting notes for MBA 3rd semester. Cost Accounting study material includes cost accounting notes, cost accounting books, cost accounting syllabus, cost accounting question paper, cost accounting case study, cost accounting questions and answers, cost accounting courses in cost accounting pdf form.