Exercise Files:Who it’s for: Business Analysts, Data Analysts, and everyone in between looking to take the next step in data processing and visualization. What it is: Power BI is Microsoft’s business analytics platform. It’s designed from the ground up to take mass sets of data and organize, analyze, and visualize it using live dashboards and interactive reports. What you’ll learn: In this series, users will be introduced to the foundational concepts of building queries and prepping data for analysis. Users will learn to build relationships across multiple databases using Power Pivot, all the while learning useful functions to help take data to the next level. Become familiar with building and navigating live dashboards and interactive reports, and much more.
What you’ll learn
- Build professional-quality business intelligence reports from the ground up
- Blend and transform raw data into beautiful interactive dashboards
- Design and implement the same B.I. tools used by professional analysts and data scientists
- Showcase your skills with two full-scale course projects (with step-by-step solutions)
- Understand the business intelligence workflow from end-to-end
- Learn from a best-selling instructor and professional BI developer
What Will You Learn?
- Basics of Power BI Beginner Tutorial
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet